As a (self-proclaimed) Marketing Guru, I am called upon to perform basic website editing duties in the office, as well as looking after the Facebook and Twitter. I often find myself scouring the web for useful sites giving quick tips, tutorials, help and cool stuff. So, a by no means exhaustive list follows:
* How to turn a PDF document into a book with turning pages. (zip file)
* PHPList – this is what we use for sending FREE eflyers to our contacts. Didn’t install it myself, lots of little issues and not the most user-friendly interface… but did you hear me say free?
* For those trying to optimise their website – find out what your customers are searching for with the Google keyword tool.
* Translation. Enough said really.
* Centering text and images. I must have found it tricky, as I have saved this in my favourite pages!
* And check out Social Mention as a potential way to find out what people are saying about your company.